HCYZ series automatic oil sampler is designed and manufactured according to ISO 3171, SY/T5317-2006 standards for the actual scene of sampling of crude oil (pipeline transportation, shipping, and vehicle loading and unloading). It is based on the design basis of various samplers on the market, and has carried out innovative research on product structure, sample collection and sample preservation. It is a patented product for crude oil sampling. It is widely applicable to the sample collection of crude oil pipeline transportation, shipping, and vehicle loading and unloading, especially meeting the requirements of accurate measurement of trade interface;
After several years of hard work, our company has continuously improved and upgraded the HCYZ series crude oil autosampler, and has completed the development of the third generation of products. Its unique design, easy installation, easy operation, anti-blockage, low failure rate, automatic alarm It is safe, reliable, and inexpensive; in particular, the sample volume is not affected by changes in operating conditions, medium viscosity, pressure, etc., ensuring accurate sampling, and its performance coefficient is far better than the international standard ISO3171, and has been widely used in the petrochemical industry. Good social benefits.
At present, the crude oil autosampler designed and produced by our company takes time and flow ratio samples; it can implement remote control of communication. Multiple crude oil pipelines can also be sampled automatically.
The series of samplers successively obtained national patents, patent number: ZL.201620474537.6; explosion-proof license number: CE16.1116.
The sampler design meets the standards Q/320323TEB01-2010, SY5317-2006 "automatic sampling of crude oil pipelines", the international standard ISO3171.
Second, product structure and characteristics
The automatic crude oil sampler consists of a circulation circuit, a liquid separator, a sealed variable volume sample receiver, and a control display device. Crude oil flows through the circulation loop consisting of sampling probes, manual ball valves, and filters under the action of a variable frequency circulation pump. The inlet flow velocity is equal to the flow velocity in the pipeline. The liquid separator extracts the appropriate amount of crude oil in the circulation loop, and the liquid separation amount is controlled by the flow meter electronic signal as a flow ratio sample, and the electronic clock signal is controlled as a time proportional sample. The sample collected by the dispenser is stored in a closed variable volume receiver. The pressure and temperature in the receiver and the pipe are the same, thus ensuring the representativeness of the collected crude oil.
Simultaneously with the automatic sampling, through the real-time flow of the paired clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter (optional), the synchronous input control chip performs the logic operation, and the real-time flow sampling amount is calculated in real time through the program, so that the sampling according to the flow ratio is satisfied. Claim.
Figure 1: Product Structure
Automatic sampler structure diagram
HCYZ-II-W crude oil pipeline automatic sampler features:
? Use time proportional sampling and flow ratio sampling for two working modes. With automatic alarm, automatic heating, sampling bottles spill prevention and other functions.
? The variable displacement sample receiver can ensure the same pressure and temperature in the pipeline and ensure the representative sampling.
? The linear velocity of the liquid entering the sampling probe is equal to the linear velocity of the liquid flowing through the probe in the main line.
? The sampler control core is a Siemens S7-smart series programmable logic controller (PLC). The human-machine interface adopts Siemens IE700 series touch screens. Components are made of imported high-quality products to ensure product safety and stable performance.
Third, technical parameters
1. Appearance size: about 660X 660 X 1200(mm), stainless steel shell, and designed according to user requirements;
2. Power input: a. Voltage: 380V±10%; b. Power: 4.0 kW (using 4*1.5 flame retardant cable)
3, motor power: 0.75 kW, 0.37 kW;
4, the working medium: Temperature: 80 °C or less; Viscosity: There is mobility;
5, pressure: 4.0Mpa or less (more than 4.0Mpa alone design);
6, the working environment: depending on the freezing point of the medium, lower than the freezing point should be thermal or electrical heating;
7, the coefficient of performance: 0.95 --- 1.05 (over the international standard of 0.90-1.10);
8. Sampling interval time/flow rate (period): The interval time is 10---999 (s) adjustable, interval flow rate can be adjusted;
9, a single sample volume: 1.5-10 (ml) (adjustable), and can be designed according to user needs;
10. Local control, display, adjustment and communication of relevant parameters are remotely transmitted to the duty room for control, display and adjustment;
11, the amount of the sample weighing immediately display, overweight and underage alarm, power outage, shutdown and other alarm;
12. When the oil pipeline does not reach turbulent flow, it can take: 1- Locally-reduced or 2-pipeline installation of self-powered rectifiers or installation of external circulation pumps and jets; our company recommends local reduction, which has the best effect;
13. The sampler has no dead oil section and there is no hysteresis;
14, Explosion-proof grade: dIIBT4.
Fourth, the working principle
The WAYQ sampler consists of a loop circuit, an aqueous test transmitter, a liquid separator, a sealed variable volume sample receiver, and a control display device.
Crude oil flows through the circulation loop composed of sampling probes, manual ball valves, electric valves, filters, and one-way valves under the action of a circulating pump. The inlet flow rate is equal to the flow rate in the pipeline. The sampler extracts the appropriate amount of crude oil in the circulation loop, and the sampling amount is proportional to the flow rate set by the program or time ratio. The sample collected by the sampler is stored in a closed variable volume receiver. The pressure in the receiver and the pipe is the same and the temperature is similar, so that the representativeness of the collected crude oil is guaranteed to the greatest extent possible.
Figure 2: Product schematic
Automatic sampler principle
V. Instrument display window description
Using Siemens PLC and Siemens touch screen real-time control and display sampler status, process control, time sampling settings, flow sampling settings, heat tracing settings, weighing settings, temperature logging, alarm logging and other major control points are as follows
1. Sampling mode: You can set the time sampling mode or flow sampling mode;
2. Sampling working time: the time required to take a single oil product;
3. Cycle time: set the cycle time of a sampling cycle;
4. Number of samples: the number of samples in one cycle;
5. Hydraulic station opening time: In order to reduce dead oil sampling of crude oil, adjust the cycle time;
6. Temperature setting: set the upper and lower limits of the temperature of heating;
7. Real-time weight: Real-time display of the weight of the sample in the sampling bottle;
1. Dimensions: 800*600*900(mm)
2, installation site size:
1) The sampling port installation should meet the requirements of SY/T5317-2006.
2) Do not install the sampler farther than 1500mm from the pipeline.
3) Indoor installations should have ventilation and heat preservation facilities, and outdoor facilities should be equipped with windproof, rainproof, and cold-proof facilities.
1, electrical installation diagram
1. The internal electrical connection of the sampler device is fully connected before the sampler device is shipped from the factory;
2. At the sampler equipment site, only 5*2.5 three-phase and five-wire flame retardant cable wires need to be introduced into the equipment housing from the bottom of the equipment, and the explosion-proof switch (box) preset in the equipment can be accessed.
Seven, ordering instructions
1. The actual maximum working pressure (Mpa) of the crude oil pipeline at the sampling point should be provided
2. Sampling point to ground height and crude oil pipeline diameter (mm) should be provided;
3, when used for low temperature environment, high freezing point crude oil, high water containing crude oil, etc. should be stated.
Eight, quality assurance and after-sales service
1. The warranty period starts on the date of purchase and lasts for one year (according to the purchase invoice date).
2. During the warranty period, the instrument malfunctions during normal use. With the product warranty card, our company is responsible for providing free maintenance service. The damage caused by flood, fire, earthquake or other irresistible disaster is not covered by this warranty. Inside.
3. During the warranty period, if there is one of the following circumstances, our company will collect the material fee and maintenance fee according to the situation:
A. Failure to use the procedures and environmental conditions shown in the user manual;
B. Unauthorized dismantling, expansion, modification of the damage caused;
C. Over the warranty period.