With the growth of economy and population, the pollution to nature has received more and more attention from humans. Based on summarizing the operating experience of domestic and foreign domestic sewage treatment devices, and combining our own scientific research achievements and engineering practices, we have designed a A set of organic waste water treatment devices that can be installed in the ground and its equipment adopt advanced technologies and manufacturing techniques at home and abroad in the late 1990s to produce sewage treatment equipment with glass fiber reinforced plastic and stainless steel as the main raw materials. Its purpose is mainly to make domestic sewage and similar industrial organic wastewater reach the user's required emission standards after being processed by this equipment. The equipment is mainly used for the treatment of domestic sewage in residential quarters (including villa districts), high-level hotels, hospitals, general office buildings and various public buildings. The quality of effluent treated by this equipment has reached the national emission standards. The whole set of equipment can be buried underground, it is also called "buried domestic sewage treatment equipment."
The company's buried integrated wastewater treatment equipment adopts international advanced biological treatment technology, which integrates removal of BOD5, COD, and NH3-N. It has stable and reliable technical performance, good treatment effect, low investment, small footprint, easy maintenance, etc. advantage. Our company can also support the water reuse equipment according to the customer's requirements.
Second, the main features:
1, can be buried under the surface
2, automatic control, without staff management
3, no sludge return
4, simple operation, easy maintenance
5, low noise, no odor
6, long service life
Third, the process description
The design of Greenwater-A equipment is mainly for the treatment of domestic sewage and similar industrial organic wastewater. The main processing method is to adopt the currently more mature biochemical treatment technology—contact oxidation method, water quality parameters according to the general living water quality, influent BOD 20Omg/l, effluent BOD 20mg/l indicator design, and a total of six components: 1) Primary sedimentation tank; (2) Contact oxidation tank; (3) Secondary sedimentation tank; (4) Disinfection tank and disinfection device; (5) Sludge tank; (6) Fan room and fan;
Are discussed separately as follows:
(1) Primary sedimentation tank: The initial settling tank of the equipment is a vertical sedimentation tank. The rising flow rate of sewage in the sedimentation tank is 0.6-0.7 mm/sec. The settled sludge is lifted to the sludge tank by air. (Note: There is no primary sedimentation tank for WSZ-A O.5-5m3/h)
(2) Contact oxidation tank: After the initial settling, the water flows to the contact pool for biochemical treatment. The contact tank is divided into three grades and the total residence time is more than one hour. Enhanced equipment contact oxidation time up to 6 hours, the filler is a novel trapezoidal filler. Easy to conjunctiva, not blocked. The specific surface area of the filler is 160m2/m3, and the gas-water ratio of the contact pool is around 12:1. (Note WSZ-A 0.5-5T/h, contact pool is secondary)
(3) Secondary sedimentation tank: After the biochemical sewage flows to the secondary sedimentation tank, and the secondary sedimentation tank is the two vertical flow sedimentation tanks, which are operated in parallel. The rising flow rate is 0.3-0.4 mm/s. The sludge is lifted to the sludge tank using air. (Note: WSZ-A0.5-5mT/h, sludge flows into the sludge pool)
(4) Disinfection tank and disinfecting device: Disinfecting tank according to the specification: "TJI 4-74" standard is 30 minutes. If it is hospital sewage, the disinfection tank can increase the residence time to 1-1.5 hours, using solid chlorine tablets to contact and disinfect the disinfection method. The disinfecting device can constantly change the dosage according to the size of the water output, so as to achieve the purpose of adding more water and adding more medicine, and less water to add medicine. Other disinfection devices can be prepared separately. (Note: Such as industrial sewage disinfection tanks and disinfection devices can not be)
(5) Sludge pond: All the sludge in primary sedimentation tank and secondary sedimentation tank are brought to WSZ-A sludge tank for aerobic digestion with air. The supernatant from the sludge tank is returned to the contact oxidation tank for reprocessing. After the digestion, there is little residual sludge, which is usually cleared once every 1-2 years. The method of cleaning can be that the suction truck can be inserted into the bottom of the sludge from the inspection hole of the sludge tank, and the suction can be carried out. (WSZ-A 0.5-5T/h, anaerobic digestion of sludge)
(6) Fan room and fan: Equipment The fan room of WSZ-A is located above the disinfection pool. The entrance adopts double-layer sound insulation. The muffler and fan filter are provided at the air inlet, so there is no noise during operation. The fan adopts two L-type Roots blowers, which can automatically run alternately. Single fan operating life of about 30,000 hours.
Fourth, the process
Integrated sewage treatment equipment